An Egyptian micro biologist, Ugandan investigative journalist and Zimbabwean standup comedian are...
by Mike Ssegawa | May 16, 2017
By Watchdog reporter On Sunday 14 May, it was the International Mothers Day and a lot of things...Read More
by Mike Ssegawa | Apr 21, 2017
By Dennis Asiimwe Disclaimer: A long time ago, way before the world moved on, I wrote a series of...Read More
by Watchdog Uganda | Apr 20, 2017
By Kiyimba Bruno Kiyimba.firstname.lastname@example.org For many families, sports is a by the way, denying...Read More
Super mom blog: The ability to be attracted to someone else does not vanish the second you exchange rings
by Mulema Najib | Mar 31, 2017
But does that make me a bad mom? No! My attraction to another man has got totally nothing to do with my parenting, with the way I raise my children,the two are totally different things….and neither does it make me a bad wife.Read More
Like us on Facebook
Looking for News delivered straight to your ✉ inbox ? Signup here
- All is set for the Dragon Boat Festival Uganda this Sunday at UWEC
- Economy crisis: Ugandan Florists leave for Ethiopia
- Harvard student submits Rap Album as Thesis and passes with Honours
- Is Tycoon Ivan Semwanga still Alive?
- PostBank in girl child Education drive
- MTN to increase mobile money fees
- You think Gen. Museveni cares!!!
- France injects shs6.5b to develop Uganda’s hydro power plants
- Justice Kanyeihamba takes fight with DFCU to another level
- No nonsense Rwanda slaps sh30 billion fine on MTN for breach of contract